Welcome to the Japanese language resources page!
Here, you will find various resources to learn the Japanese language — ranging from online study tools, websites, and book information!
I hope these resources prove to be helpful! Feel free to recommend additional resources!
Online Learning Tools
- Memrise: Reviews about this website aplenty! (One / Two)
- Anki: Review over here!
- Learning Hiragana and Katakana: One / Two / Three
- ~seifip’s “Nihongoup” (An all-in-one flash game for hiragana, katakana, kanji, and particles!)
- ~kakutogi’s “Hiragana Quiz” (A flash game for hiragana!)
- ~thismayhem00’s “Learn Hiragana” (Another hiragana flash game!)
- ~krisada’s “KanaKana” (A Majhong Titas-themed matching game for hiragana and katakana! Also uses Romaji!)
- Dr. Moku’s Hiragana Mnemonics (Buy it from iTunes here, or buy it for your computer here!)
Hiragana & Katakana Charts
- ~LazHiral’s Japanese Lessons (Her entire gallery is full of lessons and charts!)
- ~Zeru-Kyoshi’s “Hiragana Combination Chart” (A chart for the additional 58 Hiragana sounds!)
- ~Kaoyux’s Hiragana and Katakana Stroke Order Chart
- ~Kaoyux’s Hiragana and Katakana Charts (Click on each link to see the charts!)
- My own hiragana chart with mnemonics
Other Online Resources
- Nadine Nihongo
- Japanese Study Guide
- Learning Nihongo
- All Japanese All The Time
- Japanese Hiragana & Katakana for Beginners: First Steps to Mastering the Japanese Writing System
- Basic Japanese: Learn to Speak Everyday Japanese in 10 Carefully Structured Lessons
- Hiragana42 (Free E-book!)
…More coming soon! This page is constantly updated / under construction.