As you may have noticed, this blog has a new layout, and different navigation items! Brain Bonbons has been around since 2013, and in light of my changes in interests since the time I stopped posting in 2015, I decided a blog overhaul was much needed.
Other blog changes include:
- Removal of old posts I felt were no longer relevant for the blog
- Edits to the Meet the Blogger page
- Edits to the sidebar
- Slight edits to the header (matching font and color scheme with the rest of the blog!)
- Addition of tags to all published posts to facilitate WordPress-wide searching
- Edits to page content and removal of irrelevant pages from the header navigation
Over the next week and a half, I will be very busy with schoolwork, as the semester is ending. I have a presentation, a formal lab report, a research proposal, a poster, and a quiz within this time frame, which leaves little to no time for blogging. As such, posts will resume in May, after the semester has ended. I posted once a week prior to my long hiatus, and I would like to keep this pace up for future posts!
Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for more cool things! :)